Green Dome Housing

Greetings! I'm here to share with you a memory of an entry of what me and my team made for Science Fair 2017 at my university. I proposed a sustainable housing that was not conventional, hence, the dome shape. Since considering wind loads, axial forces, stability, and the like, it was ideal. This sustainable housing was part living space/green house and I originally intended this for the people living in the rural areas of my country, particularly the farmers. Since most land areas nowadays are being used to make commercial buildings, I proposed this idea. This scale model was constructed by me and my team and the materials were of organic material, soil cement, handmade frame and living plants. I thank my team for we endured everything together and I am proud to have these people on my side for without them, this model would have just remained on paper. Our team won first runner up and this thrilled all of us. Winning is not easy and there were surely sleepless nights that accompanied this feat. Glory be unto Our Almighty Father! Green Dome Housing - September 7, 2017 -Fiel Ervyn S. Tiosen
Awarding Ceremony - Spetember 7, 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEACHES by New Heights (Piano Cover) + SHEET MUSIC

PILATEN BLACK HEAD REMOVER (Product Review)