My FTW Summer Destination!

Ah the Philippines! The Pearl of the Orient! So many tourist spots to choose from the water sport filled El Nido in Palawan to the surfing capital Siargao, then for more scenic adventures there's Burnham Park in Baguio City or the windmills in Ilocos. Honestly, there are more than I could mention because the Philippines is a country with diverse culture, hospitable people, has a colorful atmosphere and exciting places (tourist or local scenes) to visit. Come join me on my short tour of my favorite summer destination!

I'm already from the Philippines and I haven't been to every go-to destination here! But I've already been to the many places in Luzon,
 some areas in the Visayas, and Butuan City in Mindanao, I'm getting there! 


Anyways for a summer destination to choose from, I pick Boracay!

Boracay is a well-known tourist spot which boasts its white sand beaches,
water-sport attractions,
colorful scenes and souveneir shops.

With these, there are also many accommodating locals to guide you on your trip to this island paradise. My trip last November 2015 was an awesome adventure which I know made me want to visit this wonderful island again which I hope you too reader will enjoy when you visit.

In my next adventure, the ideal phone for me is the Oppo F1s

because of its 16 Mega Pixel front cam, perfect for taking that perfect selfie which is also cool in low light, beautifying the natural you with it's beautifier, a 13 Mega Pixel Rear camera perfect for taking scenic shots and breathtaking views! Also to mention, it's sleek design and fast functionality for the highest optimization for the user preferences and also a cool fingerprint access!

Time for a rest on the plane, hope to see you again! Till next adventure! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEACHES by New Heights (Piano Cover) + SHEET MUSIC