2016 KAWAII MUSICALLY COMPILATION



Good day! Since recently there's this timeline review video that you can view that shows what happened this year in our individual lives, I made this video that shows the compilation of musicallys I did for this year, these are the ones that you've seen and haven't seen. 😄☺️ Hope you like it!

#Musically #yearender #funny #comedy #pinoy

The audio is by their respective owners, I don't own anything. I just make musicallys via the Musical.ly app and make effects using the Funimate app.

Follow me on Instagram: @ciannyl and @leifnyvre
Follow my Musical.ly: @ciannyl
Add me on Snapchat: @ciannylst
Please subscribe!

Hope you like it! Please subscribe and follow me on my Instagram accounts! Thank you!

#kawaii #musically #funny #amusing #edits #imovie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEACHES by New Heights (Piano Cover) + SHEET MUSIC