I have returned with a poem

I am sorry for abandoning my blog for more than a month, it is because I have been very busy finishing projects and deadlines for my course, BS-Civil Engineering. So now I blog again! Before the new semester starts that is.

Now I am going to post a poem again but this time in my native language "Filipino", I want to enhance my vocabulary so that not only do I stretch my brain and dictionary looking for words but I want to tell people about how colorful the language is. I will post an English translation as well


Ang Makatang Maliit

Sa isang silid siya'y nag-iisip
Bigo, masaya, malungkot
Halu-halong mga damdamin.
"Ako ay gagawa ng tula!" sabi niya
Para kanino ba itong tula?

"itutuloy...."

The Small Poet

From a corner the poet thinks
Frustrated, happy, sad
Mixed emotions.
"I will make a poem!" he said
For whom is this poem for?

"to be continued...."

And with that I leave it to you fellow readers, it will be continued in one of my future posts. So keep posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEACHES by New Heights (Piano Cover) + SHEET MUSIC